Tualatin Valley Creates is developing an Arts & Culture Leadership Incubator that will launch in Fall 2019. The incubator is designed to:
- empower arts and culture leaders from underserved populations in Washington County to create community-based arts experiences
- inspire arts and culture leaders to integrate their work into local social justice efforts, and
- build a network of action-oriented arts and culture leaders representing diverse perspectives in Washington County.
We are currently looking to connect with people interested in serving as incubator:
There are two upcoming ways for you to get involved as we prepare to launch the incubator.
- Attend an upcoming community engagement event. Learn more about the proposed design of the incubator, share your feedback on our plans, and discover where you can plug in.
Wednesday, December 05, 2018
6pm to 8pm
Hillsboro Shute Park Library: Hughes Conference Room
Thursday, December 06, 2018
3pm to 5pm
Beaverton City Hall: Fanno Creek Room
Light refreshments will be provided at both events.
- Participate in an interview with arts instigator and incubator architect Christine Martell. If you are a member of our target audience (see below) and may be interested in being an incubator participant, we want to hear from you.
- Under 35 years old
- Living with disability
- Low income
- Housing insecure
Contact cm@christinemartell to set up a 30 to 60 minute interview. Help us design the most effective incubator to meet your interests and needs. Find out what it takes to be a paid member of the incubator faculty.
Celebrating Culture, Creativity, Community & Life in Our Tualatin Valley