The library has a variety of opportunities for community involvement in displays and exhibits.
Interested in an exhibit opportunity?
We are currently accepting applications for 2020 to showcase month-long exhibits in our glass display case. The case is equipped with LED lights, five shelves, locking doors, and a variety of museum-quality display accessories. Find details about measurements and accessories here. The case is located in the breezeway off of our Pine Street entrance, and receives over 10,000 visits per month.
We also have limited space on top of book shelves, on walls and bulletin boards. Just ask us about your ideas for an exhibit.
Enjoy our current and upcoming exhibits at Sherwood Public Library:
- August 2019—Sherwood Club of Rotary Peace Committee
- September 2019—Miniature metal sculptures by artist Dean Meisner.
- October 2019—National Magic Week display by Gregg Jacot, Society of American Magicians.
Interested in exhibiting? Find out more here. We are currently accepting applications for our 2020 schedule.
Past exhibits include:
- 150 Years of Grange History
- Alzheimer’s Art Memories in the Making from The Springs at Sherwood
- Announcing our Library of Things Collection!
- Constitution Week by Daughters of the American Revolution
- Disney Teapots collection
- Doll Club of Washington County
- History of Smockville and Sherwood from the Washington County Museum
- History of the Robin Hood Festival Association
- Lego builds from Busy Builders, ages 3+
- Mosaic Arts Loft student art
- Portland Canning Company History
- Robin Hood Festival Miniature Castles
- Shells collection
- Winnie the Pooh illustrations from the collection of Nancy Ellingson
Celebrating Culture, Creativity, Community & Life in Our Tualatin Valley